Is premature ejaculation ruining your life? If yes, then you have come to the right place. One out of every three men complains of reaching climax before their partner. If you fail to delay ejaculation, there is no reason to feel anxious or upset about it. We’ll tell you all about premature ejaculation and what you need to do to last longer in bed.
Instead of avoiding sex, try natural treatment and home remedies to climax together with your other half:
- Chinese natural medicine- A weekly dose of this herbal medicine can boost stamina. Some of the possible side effects are dizziness, stomach pain, faint pain in the penis, and decreased interest in sex.
- Ayurvedic medicine-Ayurvedic medicines are available and they provide solutions to the problem of untimely ejaculation. Pain in the abdomen, discomfort during sex, and numbness are known side effects.
- Zinc supplements- Zinc supplements strengthen immunity, increase sex drive, and also produce testosterone. Refrain from taking excess zinc as it may lead to vomiting and diarrhea.
- Topical cream- Topical anesthetics have a numbing agent, ideal to delay ejaculation by decreasing sensation. Apply it to your organ before consummating for the cream to be effective. Although most people are comfortable using it, some notice minor, temporary symptoms like decreased libido and mild pain.
- Dietary changes- Magnesium and zinc play a significant role in our sexual health. As per research, eating foods rich in these two elements will prolong your time to climax. Some of those foods include spinach, beef, oysters, chickpeas, spinach, soybeans, garlic, dark chocolate, sesame seeds, lamb, almonds, yogurt, peas, and kidney beans.
- Pause-squeeze strategy- The pause-squeeze style is an interesting one. When you feel you are about to have an orgasm, stop having intercourse and let your mate squeeze the penis’s tip. You can resume what you were doing after repeating this for a few seconds.
- Stop-start strategy- Just like the pause-squeeze strategy, the stop-start style works like magic in controlling orgasm. When you feel like you are almost there, pull out the penis and kiss and caress the other person for some minutes. As the arousal becomes less intense, slowly continue the intercourse.
- Masturbation- Masturbate one or two hours before engaging in sexual activities to enjoy intercourse for a longer duration. The sexual release reduces the urge to climax immediately. So, this is one excellent trick with no side effects but great results.
- ‘Climax control’ protection- In general, condoms may reduce sensitivity and help you last some more minutes. There are also special condoms designed of thicker material or containing some numbing ingredient to help you solve your problem.
Remember that premature ejaculation is quite common in men and there is no need to feel ashamed about it. Lovemaking is all about enjoying the process and pleasuring the other person. So, stress and frustration regarding premature evaluation will make things worse in the bedroom. Moreover, there are several other ways of bettering your sexual performance to give your partner the ultimate satisfaction.